Resort hotel in El Quseir invites guests to relax by the Red Sea
Overlooking the stunning Red Sea coastline, the award-winning Radisson Blu Resort, El Quseir is a short drive from Old Town. With its architecture inspired by that of the townhouses in the Old Town, this hotel in El Quseir features natural stone, tiles and waterfalls. Offering 250 guest rooms and suites furnished with world-class amenities, this seaside destination welcomes guests to relax with an on-site spa, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam bath, as well as a diving centre, two temperature-controlled swimming pools and separate children's pool, gym and meeting facilities. The resort also offers three modern conference rooms and golf privileges at the Soma Bay Court and El Gouna.
- This breathtaking resort hotel in El Quseir is only three kilometres from Old City and El Quseir Fort.
- Each of the 250 rooms and suites offer a private balcony or terrace and feature views of the Red Sea or of the hotel’s manicured gardens.
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
- Dining and entertainment options include Sherazade, the hotel’s all-day restaurant featuring international cuisine. Mosaic Oriental restaurant and Bolero Bar-beque restaurant at the beach also offer delicious dining. Guests can relax with a refreshing beverage at Bar Zar, the hotel's main bar, El Kahn Café, Dolphin's Pool Bar, Rehu Juice Bar at the Spa and the Jetty Lounge Bar at the beach.
- Hotel guests enjoy two temperature-controlled swimming pools and a separate children's pool.
- The Rejuvenation Centre & Spa features pampering treatments, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, massage rooms, plunge pool and a gym.
- Divers find adventure at the hotel's SUBEX Diving Centre for snorkelling and exploring marine life.
- This El Quseir hotel offers well-appointed event facilities, including three fully equipped meeting rooms.